Drip drip drip

Caught on the Barbed Wire of Sensation

Thursday, May 08, 2008

The shaft that you fall down.



Sometimes you just want to take a pill. I would like to take a pill right now, but I don't have any. I don't even have any prescriptions for pills. I have ibuprofen . . . but unfortunately I don't think Advil relieves psychic pain. If it did, they'd have to change the commercials. So what's left? Breathing? Breathing is taking so much time. Sleep? I'm still working on my sleeping-while-appearing-awake shtick, because that would be highly useful in my day to day life. The desire to run screaming from the building is like an itch I just can't scratch.

I need numbing cream for the brain. Like icy hot. A soothing icy hot brain feel. All I would need to do is perform a trepanning on myself and squirt in the icy hot with a calking gun like filling a wall with that foamy insulation stuff that puffs out all gooey and yellow looking from holes in a wall. I'd have a head with a gooey hole. And more importantly, I would have relief. I need a break like I need a hole in my head. Really.

No comments: